Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl, Happy Ending, and Free Beer?

I had a great time with friends Sunday watching the game at Carolina Ale House. After selecting my burger I had the tough choice of what beer to order. My friend Jason and I walked to check out the taps. I was intrigued by a beer I hadn’t seen before, Sweetwater’s Happy Ending. So we looked it up to find it’s an imperial stout, so we gave it a try. My favorite part was Jason not asking the male waiter for it but waiting for me to get one and then pointing to mine. Why so shy Jason? :-P

The other highlight, other than the Packers victory, was the free beer, well so you’d think….. A waitress came around with a bucket of Miller Light. She offered it to our table, and I declined. She said “it’s free”. I guess she didn’t realize she was dealing with a beer snob and she would have to pay me to drink a Miller Light. Where’s the free good beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment